Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A Spartan Update


What’s up everyone! I looked on blog-di-nez today, Wow it’s been since Valentine’s Day since we did a blog. Time has flown by. Log on to the site and check out some new movie and book recommendations.

No, Lila is not pregnant, that’s the number one question we get now naturally. So since it’s been a long time since we’ve done a blog that this one is probably going to be a general one to give an update on what’s going on.
So first thing is WE are not pregnant but there are multiple family members that are! A couple of my cousins are expecting babies to come soon and Lila’s brother and sister are also expecting a blessing to arrive this year as well. So exciting, there are times where the baby fever does take over me (I have to admit). We can’t to wait to see the little ones enter this world and we are praying for all baby’s health and strength.
The big things going on in our lives are Lila’s work. Let me tell you this girl is working her butt off. I’m so proud of her. She is putting her head down and grinding it out (which is not easy). She is getting her business off the ground the best way she knows how and can’t say enough about the work she has and will continue to put in.
So, you can probably mark this next thing as the craziest thing I have ever attempted to do. I have entered myself into a mud run known as The Spartan Race. Named after the incredibly awesome movie 300, it’s your chance to be a Spartan. There are longer distance races associated with the Spartan race but this one is scheduled for a 5k of some of the toughest terrain and obstacles, testing your body to the limit. I’m not taking this lightly I have started training and should be ready to come December 2nd. If this is something you think you would like to do check out the website www.spartanrace.com . My Step-father in law got me into it and I got a few people I know into it. We have developed a team, Team Atromitos which translates to “Fearless” in Greek. God is making changes within me and I’ll need His help to make changes to me physically to get me through this thing! haha Check out what I'm in for below. Tony you better not back out!


No comments:

Post a Comment