Thursday, September 1, 2011

Its time for Pick it & Click it

Football season is one week away and I can’t wait. Actually my football season starts this Saturday as USC will be taking on Minnesota. But the pros are about to kick off and I’m very interested in this year’s NFL season. This year marks the second season of my NFL pick’em league. It’s called Pick it and Click it. It’s a place where friends, family and friends of friends can put their money where their mouth is and see who really knows their football. My team name this year is “Child Please” named after a Chad Ochocincoism and Lila’s fitting name is “Flea flicker chicken little”, which she got from the movie Little Giants. It’s funny cause last year I had to show her what a flea flicker actually was. She did well though, she beat me a couple of weeks and I had to do the dishes (I hate doing dishes). So here we go folks, I’m glad the NFL is back and if anyone wants to sign up there are still spots open until Wednesday, so you better hurry! Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment