Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Start of something new

So Rumor has it that I got married this past weekend. And I just wanted to put it out to the cyber world that although the media is having a frenzy with this and TMZ will not leave me alone, this rumor is true! I did get married this weekend to my lovely new wife Lila.
This was hands down the best day of my life and I can't say thank you enough to everyone that helped with our special day.We worked very hard on creating a day full of love and fun. My new wife looked goddess beautiful and the love and support we received from our friends and family was unbelievable. Everyone of course keeps asking me "How does it feel to be a married man"? I can only respond by saying it feels fantastic. It was a long year and a couple months of planning and it is feels great for it to be coming to a close. But as everyone knows when one door closes another door opens. I feel very excited to start my new life with my new wife and the way I feel right now the sky is the limit.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you both for sharing your special day with all of us. It was such a memorable day for us all. You looked so handsome Artie and yes it is true Lila is just so beautiful. We all know that you both deserve the best that life has to offer and you both will have a wonderful long and happy life together with God as your foundation <3 Love Aunt Roma and Family Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing day! Thank you guys so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day! I can't wait to see what God has in store for you guys as he's already blessed you two in finding eachother... I look forward to many many more amazing memories with the two of you! I love you guys so much! Xoxoxoxox
    Love Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you guys!!! Congrats again and cheers to a new adventure! :) XO Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tuna's! (Mr. and Mrs. Godinez)

    By far the BEST wedding we have ever attended! We feel blessed that we were able to take part in your special day. I have never seen you two this happy and that is how I know you are meant to be! :)We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness. Mark and I look forward to making many more memories with you two!! We love you lots!! May God bless you both!

    Go team!!!

    All our love,
    Mark and Araceli Herroz

    ReplyDelete